Epic Fight Epic Fight

Somebody else expressed a sympathy for the bigger guy that I probably can't match with my own words, but still that was really the only obstacle to my full enjoyment.
Although I probably would have forgot all about 'reality' if the little ate/drank some color out of his bottle of pills/potion. especially as he exhaled twice later on.

h-hakim responds:

Haha, seems some people confuse if a story is in between realistic and fantasy like this one. Worry not fellow beauty seeker. Next one will be full fantasy ;)

All Your Favorite Shows! All Your Favorite Shows!

really wanted to love this piece instead of just really liking it... simply for its editing and references ... but maybe it is because I am older, I do feel the serious issue at hand should be about addiction rather than loosing foot hold in reality and dreaming up monsters and implausible scenarios to escape... I know what I am watching is not real life and won't confuse it with the physical world... yet I am compelled to keep thinking it and consuming it. idk.

Ninja Action Ninja Action

great animation.
but it seems like the little girl was the only person who knows how to use a gun correctly there,
and human skulls are like mac and cheese under knife attacks.

Cliff of Despair Cliff of Despair

just reminds me of the latest game of thrones episode

All Roads (NATA) All Roads (NATA)

if "you" have to end up doing business like that, "you" probably did not have/get any skill in business.
e.g. where did "you" put all those salaries? shouldn't "you" reinvest the retained earnings in more equipment/publishing/advertisement for "your" music stand?

Pahgawk responds:

One possible moral: Don't go into business if you have no clue how to handle finances.

To be honest the protagonist here doesn't seem to quite know what he's doing at all, but oh well.

~Cyclic~ ~Cyclic~

Awesome

it appears to me that most of the scene designed can actually be done physically with a little twitch. that will make it even more awesome.
by the way, nice upload file name... (584269_fuckeverything.swf)

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

niceeee

this series is

f***in' beautiful

To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

why he didn't kill himself?
too long for a catapult fight

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

whaatt?

you call this more realistic? a normal human being can't taste the diff between wine and blood? and not seeking revenge when finally released from a lock down? and a strong + cunning wolf haven't discover a house obviously by the lake to eat the mother while also know the path to the house for years?

i hate narrated stories, but the graphics looks very well